July 30, 2009
HMMMMM
I was kinda like sitting down,
N than my phone rang.
I answered it,
IT WAS A GIRL!!!
N the first thing she said was "HI CHUCKY",
I was like "WHO ARE YOU, HOW YOU KNOW ME? AND WHO GAVE U MY NO!!!"
Than,
she said "ITS ME THIVYA"
I was like " WHICH THIVYA??"
than she said "YOUR EX GIRL THIVYA"
I kinda got a shock and told i was busy even though i wasnt doing anything,
N will get back to her ltr.
ITs been like a hr since it happen,
N i still cant digest it.
She was like the girl who lasted the longest with me in a BGR..
She was the last girl i ever thought that will call me.
Its been like 2 yrz since she n i broke up,
N she finally has the guts calls me..
Shez was like the PRETTIEST of all my EX girls...
AND,
The most UNGRATEFUL of all MY EX GIRLS!!!
TOOO BAD..
I DONT FEEL LIKE ENTERTAININ HER ANYMORE!!
HAHX..


