July 21, 2009


Today is like the END of my 31 DAyZ MC
By right when ur on MC,

You have to be like stayin at home,

N ur NOT allowed to go anywhere at all lur..

BUT

IM LIKE THE GUY WHO ALWAYS BREAKS THE RULE

You dont expect me to like stay at home for 24/7,

Thatz like impossible for a guy like me lur.

In this 31 dayz..

not only did i go out everyday,
I kept changin my hair colour,


N even got myself BALD!!
Thatz like breakin two of the "SAF" dress code,

N its like a serious offence lur,

BUT

DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!!!

ahahahahaha




FIRST GOLD

THAN BLACK AGAIN

NOW BALD



N my cousins n me manage to like catch a couple of movies



28/06/09

11/07/09

MEGAN FOX LOOK FUCKIN HOT IN THIS MOVIE LUR!!

14/07/09


20/07/09

HMMMMMMMM

Im like feeling fuckin shack now la

N YEA

One last thing,

My operation which was suppose to be on the

22ND July

got postpone to 19 August

NitE NitEZ=)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster