July 25, 2009
POWDERFUL DAY



IS IT A PLANE?,IS IT A BIRD?, NO! ITS JATTI BOI!!!!
HAIZZZ
i haven been bloggin for the past 2 dayz.
Too busy playin MAFIA WARS.
Today SMALL BOI came over to my house.
He was lyin down on my bed while i was like busy playing game on the com,
When suddenly that little basterd took some powder and APPURAAN on my face.
I did the same back to him,
AND thats how it started.
When my mum like walk into my room,
she got a shock cause we both were like sittin down and laughin,
and the WHOLE room covered with powder.
MY BED,
MY COMPUTER,
MY CARPET,
ALMOST EVERYTHING WAS COVERED WITH POWDER
HAHX
SMALL BOI brought out the child in me.
I never played with powder for like 3 yrz plus.
I really enjoyed playing with him as it made me feel like a child once again.
Ltr my mum told me that she miss those times when i use to put powder on my face,
and walk up to her and call myself POWDERBOY..
THANKZ GOUTHAM FOR MAKIN MY DAY
=)
HAIZZZ
i haven been bloggin for the past 2 dayz.
Too busy playin MAFIA WARS.
Today SMALL BOI came over to my house.
He was lyin down on my bed while i was like busy playing game on the com,
When suddenly that little basterd took some powder and APPURAAN on my face.
I did the same back to him,
AND thats how it started.
When my mum like walk into my room,
she got a shock cause we both were like sittin down and laughin,
and the WHOLE room covered with powder.
MY BED,
MY COMPUTER,
MY CARPET,
ALMOST EVERYTHING WAS COVERED WITH POWDER
HAHX
SMALL BOI brought out the child in me.
I never played with powder for like 3 yrz plus.
I really enjoyed playing with him as it made me feel like a child once again.
Ltr my mum told me that she miss those times when i use to put powder on my face,
and walk up to her and call myself POWDERBOY..
THANKZ GOUTHAM FOR MAKIN MY DAY
=)


