July 22, 2009


Today my mum brought me to this fellow who is a so called "EXPERT" in acupuncture.
I always thought that acupuncture was cool and fun till i experienced it for myself.
First my mum n myself went over to my aunts house in serangoon.
Once we were there,
We both left with my aunt and my cousins to meet up with this man.
My mum explain to him abt my constant dislocation of my right shoulder.
He than asked me to pull up my pants cause he wanted to like do the acupuncture on my leg
I was like "THE PROB IS WITH MY SHOULDER, NOT MY LEG!!!"
My family started laughin like crazy,
He than explain that the particular vein in my leg is soo called connected to my right shoulder.
I was like "WOAH,OK" and got a little exited and was tryin my best to pull up my pants.
Than i realized that my pants is like too tight to pull up
I had no choice but to take my pants off.
Lucky i was wearin a shorts inside lur.
MANAM POIYIRUKUM!!!!
Soo after i took off my pants,
He asked me to stand straight and try not to move.
He than told me that when he inserts the needles in,
I will feel as though there is some kind of electricity runnin through my body.
I was like "WTF!!!"
My mum couldnt bear seein him do that to me N she left the room ASAP.
When he was doin the acupuncture,
I was like cursing n swearing him in tamil AND in pain like fuck lur.
At this point of time,
My cousins were doing wad they do best, LAUGHIN.
Than the man asked me to start swinging my hand in circular motion,
N believe it or not,
THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT SHOULDER ACTUALLY KIND OF DISAPEARED..!!!
I was like shocked,
Than once he took out the needle from my leg,
He made me sit down n gave my right shoulder a gd MASSAGE.
He than gave me a belt which will actually support my shoulder to prevent it from dislocating.
After i like paid for it and was already halfway home,
I realized THAT THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT SHOULDER WAS GONE, BUT MY RIGHT LEG IS LIKE HURTIN TERRIBLY.(the part where he did the acupuncture)
I felt like shit man.
Even now its hurtin..
Its been like 3 hrz after goin for the acupuncture but my right leg is still in pain..
haiz..
I WENT TO THE MAN WITH A SHOULDER PAIN, BUT ENDED UP WID A LEG PAIN!!!!!!!!
I SWEAR I WILL NVR GO FOR ANOTHER ACUPUNCTURE IN MY LIFE!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster